Antalya Car Rental
Go to Antalya
Frequently Asked Questions
- What Are Payment Options?
- Payment by credit card, EFT - Money Order and advance with the condition that you specify in advance.
- Can I go abroad in my rented car?
- According to company procedures, you cannot travel abroad in a rented vehicle.
- What are the fuses in your vehicles?
- Compulsory traffic insurance, exempt Rent A Car Insurance, theft insurance are available.
- Under what conditions are insurance and insurance valid?
- Traffic and alcohol reports should be kept immediately after the accident. There must be photos of him at the time of the accident. Wherever the vehicles have been damaged, they must be clearly indicated in the photos. If the accident is double-sided, a photocopy of the license belonging to the other party, a photocopy of the insurance policy and a photocopy of the driver's license must be obtained from the opposite party at the scene of the accident, and the same documents belonging to you must be provided to the opposite party. Please call us at the time of the crash +90 531 354 23 96 the vehicle alcohol under the influence of any substance, or posted speed limits on the use of the person who rented the vehicle and the renter shall be responsible for any and all damages the agent if it is completely flawed. In case of incomplete or invalid documents that are not reported, the lessee may not benefit from the insurance in any way and may not claim the benefit. In the specified cases, the claim to benefit from insurance will be deemed invalid and the resulting damages will be excluded from the insurance coverage. Use of the vehicle by a person other than the name or names specified on the lease agreement. Use the tool outside of normal conditions. (Use that may damage the engine, road conditions, use with a broken or damaged tire, incorrect fuel filling.) Use outside of traffic rules.(Exceeding the speed limit, red light, etc. other violations, use of the vehicle under the influence of alcohol or any substance.) The load carried in the vehicle causes an accident. Careless use of the vehicle. (The vehicle is not used according to rainfall or road condition, the vehicle in front is not followed according to the safety tracking distance, etc. situations.) In case of an accident, damage or theft, the contact number given is not notified, the vehicle is abandoned at the scene of the accident. Although no more than 24 hours have passed since the accident, no traffic and alcohol reports have been received. Failure to deliver the original key in case the vehicle is stolen. (you must have the key ) continue to use and not deliver the vehicle without any approval, even though the lease has expired. For damage to tires, headlights or Windows, take action without notice of the relevant contact numbers. Such cases are not included in the insurance. THE LESSOR IS RESPONSIBLE. 3 in accidents that occurred.the amount of material compensation that will consist of damage to individuals is covered by financial liability insurance. Amounts other than collateral are the responsibility of the customer. For amounts other than collateral CLKCARRENTALS.COM he can't be held responsible. PLEASE FOLLOW THE SPEED LIMITS. WEAR A BELT. WE DO NOT TALK BY PHONE IN CAR USE TRADES. DO NOT DRIVE BY TAKING ALCOHOL, ETC.
- What should I do in case of a car accident?
- In case of an accident, you should contact us at the telephone numbers on the lease agreement. +90 531 354 23 96 accident and alcohol report should be kept immediately after the accident. You must provide information to us within 24 hours with these documents. A copy of the other party's license, a copy of the driver's license, a copy of the ID card, a copy of the insurance policy, passport information if it is Foreign, a copy of the place where the date of entry to the country, a photo of the crime scene taken from at least 5 different angles, a photo of the damage caused to the vehicle is required. Call Us Immediately.
- What should I do if the car fails?
- In the event of a failure that occurs, the lease is located on the contract +90 531 354 23 96 you must contact us at their phone number.
- Do You Take A Deposit? How much?
- A deposit can be requested from a person at Car Rental shopkeepers. Price may vary by vehicle
- What is our responsibility in the event of an accident?
- As a result of an accident that may occur in our vehicles, the Casco exemption rate is 3 percent. In other words, your maximum risk for a vehicle worth 100 thousand tl is 3000 TL.
- In case of an accident, a fee is charged for the duration of his stay in the service
- Yes, in case of an accident, the vehicle may be requested by you for the rental price during the repair period. If it stays in the service for more than 30 days, you will only be charged a 30-day fee. In the case of car pelt, you are again charged a maximum 30-day fee, which cannot exceed 5000 TL in this 30-day fee.